Creating a Top-Notch Talent Management Program
Organizations recognize that they do better business when their people are engaged, motivated, and yes, talented. Having the right people in place at the right time is a key aspect to continued growth, success, or even just stability. This two-day course will provide you with just what it takes to have the right people ready. It will help you create a program to measure the talents of your people and how to help them grow in preparation for the future. It will also help you support and grow your organization by teaching you how to apply the most current research and adapt your organization to the ever-changing marketplaces.
What Will Students Learn?
- Apply the multifaceted aspects of talent management in their own organization
- Describe the skills required to manage high potential candidates
- Recognize and foster talent within an organization
- Explain the principles of competency-based management
- Use the language for talent management
What Topics are Covered?
- Talent management, performance management, and succession planning
- Creating a talent management plan
- Competency-based programs
- Identifying talent
- Conducting talent assessments
- Keeping people interested
- Talent review meetings
- Compensation and benefits
- Communicating with high potentials
- Development strategies
- Fostering engagement
- Evaluating the plan
Take this Course