Organizations who promote accountability are more successful and more productive. In this one-day workshop, you will learn about what accountability is, how to promote it in your organization, and how to become more accountable to yourself and others.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand what accountability is and what events in history have shaped our view of it
- Identify the requirements for personal and corporate accountability
- Apply the cycle of accountability and the fundamental elements required to build an accountable organization
- Describe what individuals must do to become accountable
- Build skills required for accountability, including goal setting, giving and receiving feedback, and delegation
- Pinpoint ways to build ownership in your organization
- Isolate areas for further self-improvement
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining accountability
- Creating an accountable organization
- Setting goals and expectations
- Doing delegation right
- Offering feedback
- A toolbox for managers
Take this Course