Making Training Stick
We have all participated in training courses or workshops. Some of these have been helpful and useful in our everyday lives and others have seemed redundant and a waste of time. How often have we cheered or grumbled at being asked to participate in a training day?
The good news is that all training can be useful and applicable if the trainer keeps some simple tips in mind when developing and applying training. We all learn differently, but there are some truths about learning that can be applicable to most groups and can be tweaked to fit any training session.
What Will Students Learn?
- What are some ways to help learners make connections
- How and why to write learning objectives
- Ways that adults learn and retain information
- Tips for following up after training
- Training tips
- Ways to take training further
What Topics are Covered?
- Strategies for stickiness
- Designing a program that will stick
- Teaching tips and tricks
- What method is stickiest?
- Following up
- Taking training further
Take this Course